- Are you started a new business?
Are you wanting to manage a micro enterprise?
Do you have some staff to administrate and manage?
Marketing is essential for any business manager or entrepreneur, what about you?
Understanding financial statements and making strategic decisions is key!
- This Programme will provide you with the skills to start and operate a business:
- Registration procedure of businesses.
- The importance of market research.
- Understanding the financial aspects of starting a business.
- Compiling a basic business plan based on a budget for a SMME.
- Analyse the basic elements of an income and expenditure statement.
- Marketing in a business environment.
- Identifying marketing principles and concepts.
- Manage people.
Your Skill Set
Entrepreneur, Manager, Marketing, Administrator, Account Manager, Analyst, Strategist, Team Leader, Human Resources Administrator
Download the Info Sheet
The credit value is based on the assumption that candidates learning towards this programme is competent in Mathematical Literacy and Communications at NQF level 4 / Matric / Grade 12.