What you learn
Our Skills Programme equips you to understand:
1. The NQF system and the Skills Development Act
2. Assessment principles and methods
3. Assessment processes and procedures
4. Evidence gathering and presentation
5. Recognition of prior learning
6. How to develop a portfolio of evidence.
On completion of the programme, learners will be able to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of Outcomes Based Assessment and how it should work.
2. Analyse and evaluate source documentation to determine if it is adequate, relevant and valid.
3. Prepare for Assessment, ensuring that all the elements necessary to complete the process are in place.
4. Conduct Assessments in an efficient and effective way without putting learners under undue pressure.
5. Provide feedback on Assessments in a way that ensures the learner is fully informed on his or her performance.
6. Review Assessments so that the organisation can be sure that the process is being applied consistently.